We take you through you all the business structure options, so you can decide what works best for you and your situation.
The Foundation for Success
Choosing the right business structure is essential to protecting your personal assets from business risk and providing flexibility in managing your cashflow and tax obligations.
Under normal circumstances, small business owners have four general structuring options available to them under Australian law: Sole Trader, Partnership, Company and Family Trust.
It takes a bit of working through the pros and cons of each option as one solution does not fit every business situation.
The best structure for your business depends on factors such as:
- The type of business you operate and in which industry,
- Your personal financial situation,
- Whether the business is just you or if others will own part of it,
- How large you intend to grow the business,
- The risk profile of your industry, and
- Whether you are building the business to operate or to sell.
If you started your business and didn’t discuss structuring with a professional beforehand, there could already be an issue.
It’s never too late to review your structuring options!
Support When You Need It
We are happy to provide as much or as business structure support as you need.
Whether you want help working out the best structure for your business and then taking care of all the set up and administration for you, or simply need the questions answered every now and again when you need to change Director details for ASIC, we are flexible enough to deliver what you need.
Business Structure Advice
How We Can Help
We can assist you with a full range of business structure advice and support.
Business Establishments Including:
- Business structure advice
- Business Name Registration
- Partnership, Company or Trust Formation
- Business and personal risk mitigation strategies
- Business registration advice
- GST registration
- PAYG registration
- Superannuation set up
- Assistance with documentation for business bank accounts and loans
Corporate Compliance Including:
- ASIC change of company details
- Trust deed and company constitution amendments
- Company Secretarial Compliance
- ASIC Annual Returns and debt monitoring
- Company Searches
How It Works
Working with us is easy.
1. Call Us
Book a virtual coffee call with our team to see if we are a good fit for your business.
2. Our Plan
If you are happy we are a match, we will put together a tailored plan to help you with the right business structure.
3. Plan Implementation
Ready to go? We will work together to put your plan into action.
Really Understood What I Needed
I wanted to change the structure of my business and begin paying myself an income but didn’t know how to work it out using the Profit First System.
Phil really understood what I needed and what my business needed. Since working with Phil, I have become more mindful of money. I pay myself a weekly income, I don’t spend unnecessarily and rarely use my credit card now.
Phil makes accounting fun and simple. Call Panic Atax. You won’t regret it!
Elizabeth Cessario, Natural Therapist
Do you have the right business structure for your business?
Book a chat with our team to find out.